Join our Growing Team!
- Providing Parent Support, Training and Consultation in a virutal format
- Part-time or Full-time positions (flexible hours)
- Remote: Work from home
- Teaching parents: strategies to prevent and respond to specific behaviors of concern, basic principles of behavior, identifying and understanding behavior patterns and functions.
- Utilizing Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to support parents to cope and thrive in difficult circumstances.
- Must Have: Board Certified Behavior Analyst – living and licensed in Wisconsin
- 5+ years professional experience
- Solid understanding of behavior science and basic principles of behavior
- Experience supporting and training parents
- Experience with neurodivergent populations
- A solid understanding of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Qualities: compassionate, empathetic listener, excellent communication skills, creative problem solver, organized, reliable, exceptional self-management skills, willing to learn and grow
- Competitive compensation
- Small company and innovative work culture
- Flexibility and opportunity
- Email resume to email@example.com
Ready to learn ways to
improve your family life?
All sessions take place through online video chat, so it’s easy to fit consultations into your hectic schedule as a parent.