Behavior Consultation for Families
Ready to learn tools to handle those frustrating situations and create more positive connections with your child?
Behavior Consultation provides simple and effective ways to overcome behavior problems at home and improve your confidence as a parent. Behavior Consultation is an in-home service to support parents with their child’s behavior needs. Evidence-based strategies will help with the difficult moments so that you can have more of the enjoyable moments with your child.
With an overwhelming amount of parenting advice out there, sometimes it’s hard to know what advice to follow and how to actually apply it in real-life. Create Behavior Solutions is here to bridge that gap and provide the support to educate and empower parents. Behavior Consultation provides parents with the tools to deal with challenging issues with confidence to create a positive shift in the well-being of your whole family.
Together we identify where you are as a family, where you want to go, and how to get you there. Services are tailored to your specific needs. Goals are broken down into achievable steps; every step is important and celebrated. Behavior strategies are explained, demonstrated and practiced so that parents feel confident in how to use the tools effectively.
Here are some of the issues Behavior Consultation can help with:
- Increasing positive connections
- Preventing and responding to tantrums
- Noncompliance (defiance and refusal)
- Difficult bedtimes and sleep issues
- Difficulty with daily routines (brushing teeth, bath time, getting out the door)
- Toilet training
- Excessive arguing
- Sibling rivalry
- Self-injurious behaviors
- Picky eaters
- Avoiding or resisting new places
- Difficulty in school
- Learning a new skill to increasing independence
Previous Client writes: “Brianna is the best there is! She has helped our family more times than I can count. No matter the problem, she was always ready with a solution. She’s a very patient, caring, and understand
*Behavior Consultation does not require a diagnosis. Behavior strategies based in Behavior Analysis apply to all human behavior.
Consultation for Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders or other Disabilities
- Consultation to help the individual achieve an increased level of independence or address a challenging behavior. This may include training care givers to use positive behavior support strategies in multiple environments including home, work/school and community settings.
- Functional Behavior Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plans
- Approved to accept funding from Children’s Long-Term Support (CLTS) Waiver Program
- Approved as an IRIS Provider
Remote Behavior Consultation
- For clients who live outside of the Madison area but are interested in receiving services via phone or Web-based video chat.
- Fees range between $100- $125 per hour
- Additional travel fees for clients outside of Madison
Send me a message if you would like to schedule a FREE 1/2 hour phone consultation to discuss how Behavior Consultation could help your family.